Let Groove Silent Disco bring music to your ears!
Not just a Disco/DJ – it is a fresh, unique entertainment system both for participants and spectators. If you are looking for the next level of party entertainment which rocks with all age groups, genres and music styles this is for you. A modern twist on a Disco/DJ which is fun and innovative using cutting edge technology.
There is no broadcast licence required with a Silent Disco so there is no restriction on location, time or venue. This makes it a very adaptable form of entertainment.
What is a Silent Disco
Basically, guests wear LED state of the art headphones that each have their own volume and channel switch. There are 1-3 channels to choose from. Auntie Sheila can rock out to Neil Diamond whilst dancing with her teenage Niece who is strutting to Little Mix. Everybody dancing together on the dance floor, to the channel of their choice.
Meanwhile, those who would prefer to chat don’t have to shout over the Boom Boom of the base….Pardon!?! Although those not taking part on the dance floor will be entertained by the silent disco spectacle. Once guests have donned a pair of headphones there will be Madonna’s and Travolta’s springing up everywhere.
Most people leave the dance floor when the song changes and it isn’t to their taste. With the silent disco, having a choice of 2/3 different channels you can just flick the switch to the other channel! In this age of technology, short attention span, channel surfing demanding peeps …..what’s not to love!
How to Host a Silent Disco
- We supply and deliver the headsets & transmitters and you provide the music via your laptop, ipod, iphone or audio device.
- You just plug your music device into the transmitter with the cable supplied and switch on your head sets.
- Its that easy! If you would like us to help you with the music supply, just ask.
Equipment for Hire
- The head sets are the same as the ones used at Glastonbury, Big Brother and other festivals and large events.
- Easy to use – no pairing just turn them on with a switch
- LED (lights change colour depending on which channel you are listening to so you can sync with friends)
- Wireless with an internal rechargeable battery which last 10 hours (will you last that long!)
- Squiggy ear pads for extra comfort – your feet will be envious
- Lush loud sound with independent volume control supporting up to 3 channels of music
- With 3 channels these small transmitters will carry your music to all the headphones
- A range of 500 meters so you can listen in different rooms and large areas.
- Simple to set up just connect to power and connect with a cable (provided) to your music source.
- LED display to check sound levels.
- Multiband processor to ensure great sounding, consistent audio levels, keeping the sound pristine without distortion or sudden loud bursts.
- This can be from your own Laptop, Ipod, Iphone, Ipad, or DJ etc.
- Cables are provided for connecting to music source.
- Stream music through your Spotify account, itunes etc.
- We can also provide this for you if you would prefer but people have so much fun creating the playlists for their party.
- It’s my party and I will play what I want to!
Silent Disco Hire starts at £125 for 25 people but please get in touch for a quote and more information